Download Redout: Enhanced Edition for FREE on PC – Released on Sep 2, 2016, Learn how to download and install Redout: Enhanced Edition for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
READOUT: ENHANCED EDITION OVERVIEW
NEXT GENERATION AG RACING IS HERE!
Redout is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre. The floating system and driving models are based on physics: each turn, slope, hard braking, acceleration, each turn and twist of the track will apply a unique force to the ship. A sharp low-polygon style blends meshes and terrains with the latest state-of-the-art shading and lighting effects provided by the Unreal Engine 4, creating beautiful and instantly recognisable aesthetics. Breezy coastlines, eerie frozen landscapes, vast desert plains: the melancholic, dystopian atmosphere of a semi-abandoned Earth is the background for the most high-speed, tense and beautiful futuristic racing clashes.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL READOUT: ENHANCED EDITION
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Redout: Enhanced Edition is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Redout Enhanced Edition.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Redout: Enhanced Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i3 2.6Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 560 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space